View All Digestive Enzyme products
We provide Active Digestive Enzymes with this 60-day money back offer.
Diet is usually the main culprit when it comes to digestive problems. Active Digestive Enzymes may provide the answer and help with : -
- Lactose Intolerance
- Acid Indigestion
- Acid Reflux
- Bloating & Gas
- Heart Burn
This natural health supplement was originally formulated primarily to accompany Threelac, though it can be an effective stand alone product for enhancement of food and nutrient uptake generally. May help anyone on a candida cleanse by improving food absorbtion, so that candida and other dysbiotic micro-organisms have less food of their own to live on. Can be regarded as a part of any candida, thrush or yeast infection program where digestive problems are also involved.
- Lactase: Breaks down lactose in milk to make it possible for people with lactose intolerance to consume dairy without digestive problems.
- Lipase: A digestive enzyme responsible for breaking down lipids (fats), in particular triglycerides, which are fatty substances in the body that come from fat in the diet.
- Protease (I & II): The enzymes needed to digest protein.
- Amylase (Alpha & Beta): The enzymes that break down starch.
- Maltase: Breaks down malt sugar.
- Invertase: Utilizes sucrose as a nutrient.
- Cellulase: Responsible for cycling of nutrients and used to cleave the glycosidic linkage in cellulose.
- Glucanase: Used to break down carbohydrates.
- Xylanase: Breaks down carbohydrates into Xylose, one of eight sugars that are essential for human nutrition.
- Pectinase: Breaks down sugar.
- Phytase: An enzyme that breaks down indigestible grains and oil seeds; thus releasing digestible phosphorus and calcium.
- Hemicellulase: Breaks down sugar.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Biffidum longum
- Lactobacillus plantarum
Other ingredients: Vegetable pullulan, microcrystaline cellulose
Does not contain yeast, corn, wheat, milk, sugar, salt or starch
Take one Active Enzymes capsule with each meal. If this does not give symptomatic relief try two or three capsules with each meal.
Printable brochure on Active Digestive Enzymes
More Information on Active Digestive Enzymes