View all Vitamins and Minerals
Provides a valuable source of magnesium and the amino acid L-Taurine. Magnesium is very important to cardiovascular function. L-Taurine is the most prevalent amino acid in heart tissue and is useful for supporting cardiovascular function. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
- Magnesium is needed for supporting cardiovascular health
- Taurine is the most prevalent amino acid in the heart tissue
- Taurine helps to conserve potassium and calcium in the heart muscle and therefore helps support cardiovascular function
- Taurine interacts with bile salts and cholesterol to help maintain their solubility
- Magnesium and taurine may help to support concentration and memory recall
- Magnesium is required to support the function of nerves and muscles
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
Magnesium Taurate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use