Contains Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) from Borage oil. GLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid used by the body to convert into prostangladins, hormone like substance involved in metabolic processes including regulation of the menstrual cycle.
- Mega GLA Complex provides omega-6 series essential fatty acids
- Essential fatty acids help support skin, heart, circulation and nerve function
- GLA may support hormones pre-menstrually
- Each capsule provides approximately four times as much GLA as a 500mg capsule of EPO, delivering approximately 161mg of GLA
- Contains vitamin E to improve stability, and this nutrient also acts as an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- GLA contributes to the maintenance of the normal structure, elasticity and appearance of the skin
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
|Borage Oil Concentrate
|(providing 180mg Gamma Linolenic Acid - GLA)
Borage Oil (Boraginis oleum), Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent (Carrageenan), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate)), Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat