Vitamin E is an antioxidant nutrient needed for protecting cell membranes against damage from free radicals.Vitamin E 200iu (134mg) is micellised into small droplets by BioCare's unique MicroCell process for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. This makes it much better absorbed than the cheap rubbish available from some companies.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps neutralise free radicals
- Vitamin E is required for a healthy heart and circulation and may help to increase High Density Lipoproteins (HDLs)
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system by promoting white cell resistance
- Vitamin E supports connective tissue and is required for new skin growth
- Vitamin E is required for the function of the sex organs
- Vitamin E maintains healthy blood vessels and reduces oxygen requirements in muscle tissue
- Presented as micellised water soluble vitamin E to enhance absorption
- Provided in a light-protective chlorophyll vegetable capsule to enhance stability against ultraviolet light
Product Information per Daily Intake of 2 capsules
Vitamin E: 268mg (Please note 268mg is 400iu. Yes we know it's confusing!)
Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate),Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Water & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Natural Copper Chlorophyllin), Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable, Magnesium Stearate).
- Manufacturers state that the vitamin E has been extracted so that it contains no soya whatsoever, and will not be allergenic to those who cannot tolerate soya.
Recommended Intake : Two capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for individuals taking anti-blood clotting medication such as Warfarin, Coumarin or Heparin
Caution is advised in individuals with high blood pressure