- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of high potency, naturally active form of folate.
- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF.
- 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- Our Nutrisorb® range delivers optimally bioavailable nutrients in a flexible liquid form.
- It is especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties, and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to liquid.
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days' supply at 4 drops.
||% EC NRV
Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate).
Four drops taken daily with food, or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.