- Nutrisorb® Methyl FolGuard® is a high potency liquid supplement of high potency, naturally active forms of vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) and folate (as Methylfolate).
- In recent years, evidence has been emerging that for some people folate rather than folic acid is safer in individuals with a specific mutation of a gene on the MTHFR gene. This is still an incredibly controversial area, and we have been advised that although folate may be helpful in very specific cases, people should be reassured that folic acid has an excellent long term safety profile.
- Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of Vitamin B12
- Nutrisorb® Methyl FolGuard® contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- Nutrisorb® Methyl FolGuard® is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- Our Nutrisorb® range delivers optimally bioavailable nutrients in a flexible liquid form. It is especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Vitamin B12 and folate contribute to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
||% EC NRV
Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Four drops taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children