Veins and capillaries need nutritional support.
- This unique supplement contains specific nutritional support for veins and capillaries
- Leg veins can lose tone after pregnancy, with weight gain, inadequate exercise or constipation. Even crossing legs can contribute.
- Tiny thread veins can appear on the face, legs and torso
- Provides the powerful antioxidants Diosmin and Rutin
- Also with Bilberry which contains nutrients which help support vein and capillary strength and tone
- Also contains Vitamin E
- Best used in combination with Aloe Vein Gel roll-on.
Three capsules typically provide
- 675mg Diosmin
- 540mg Rutin
- 180mg Bilberry fruit extract 4:1
- 15mg Vitamin E.
Diosmin powder, rutin powder, capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose*; bilberry fruit extract (4:1), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate*; natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate). *(vegetarian source)
Suggested intake: Take 3 capsules a day, with meals.
- Not advisable if taking aspirin or warfarin.
- Not suitable for citrus allergy sufferers.
- Buckwheat starch is used in the manufacture of Rutin.