Oleuropein is considered to be the active ingredient in Olive Leaf Extract. The olive leaf has been traditionally used to combat viruses, bacteria and fungi. Commonly used by chronic fatigue and candida sufferers. This is a Vegetarian Formula containing 500mg Olive Leaf Extract and 100mg Olive Leaf Powder. 18% of the active ingredient Oleuropein (most brands only contain 6%).
From the highly recommended book "Olive Leaf Extract....Potent Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal Agent" by Jack Richardson. ISBN 1 86512 095 5.
* Legal note. We are unable to verify the claims in this book, and the following representations are made by the author of the book and not The Finchley Clinic Ltd. : - *
The following is a summarized list of this potent botanical’s apparent health benefits:
• Effective inhibition and prevention of infection by wide range of patho logical microbes, including viruses, bacteria, retroviruses, fungi, parasites, yeasts, and moulds.
• The enhancement of elasticity of arteries, which improves blood flow, reduces high blood pressure, and prevents the progression of other forms of heart disease.
• The relief of inflammation related to arthritis, especially rheumatoid arthritis.
• Improvement in symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and related disorders.
• Ability to fight free radical production.
• Prevention and treatment of many types of viral infections, including the herpes viruses, most influenza and common cold viruses, Epstein-Barr viruses, the HIV virus, the cytomegalovirus, and others.
• Eradication of candidiasis and associated yeast syndromes.
• Effective eradication of a variety of parasites, from microscopic protozoa to intestinal worms.
• Enhancement of energy production in the body.
• Relief from toothaches, painful haemorrhoids, athlete’s foot, mycotic nails, and various other annoying conditions.
There is a lot more to learn in the book about the various problems it is said to help (such as chronic fatigue), but amongst other things, it states that olive leaf extract "has been shown to be effective against candida albicans, candida krusei, oral candidiasis, vaginitis (thush) yeast syndrome,giardia, pinwroms, tapeworms, ringworm, protozoa and many others. Besides the clinic research that demonstrates that olive leaf extract is effective against fungal and yeast infections, there is a wealth of data from personal case histories of individuals using it for similar purposes".
|Serving Size||Amount Per Serving||% EC RDA|
|1 Vegetable Capsule||Standardized to contain 18% Oleuropein500 mg *Olive Leaf Powder100 mg||** Daily Value not established|
Vegetable cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate.