- NutraMedix Stevia is an extract from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana which has around 300 times the sweetness of sugar.
- NutraMedix stevia does not leave the bitter aftertaste that many other forms have. Stevia does not cause the release of insulin and so can be used by diabetics or people wanted to lose weight, or just reduce their sugar intake. It may be used in tea, coffee and recipes in place of sugar.
- Four drops of Stevia is equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar.
- Stevia rebaudiana has significant effects on the viability of Borrelia cells, the bacteria which causes Lyme disease.
- Stevia has been shown to be effective against all known morphological forms of B.burgdorferi and to reduce biofilm mass.
- Stevia is part of the Cowden Support Program.
Add 3 or more drops as desired to food or beverages. Therapeutic dose: 5 drops twice a day on an empty stomach. The bottle contains 200 servings (at 3 drops per serving).
Extract of Stevia leaf (Stevia rebaudiana), mineral water, gluten-free ethanol (20-24% vol).