Please note the following
- Test kits will be shipped directly from the supplier rather than from our own warehouse.
- Please do not select guaranteed next day delivery when ordering this product, as you will be charged, but guaranteed next day delivery of the kit is NOT guaranteed,
- Tests have to be shipped back at the customers expense to our suppliers base on a Monday or Tuesday only to arrive on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
- The package has to be shipped by special delivery or courier, and no responsibility will be taken by ourselves for loss if this does not occur.
- The reason we are so strict about this is because the samples have to be sent by the supplier to the lab on Wednesdays in order to get there in time without being ruined.
Changes of the mucous membranes, caused by inflammation, Coeliacs disease, candida overgrowth, environmental stress or bad diets lead to a loss of the gut walls barrier function. The permeability of the mucous tissues is increased. This is called "leaky gut syndrome".
This test measures the Alpha 1 antitrypsine, this substance can be detected in the stool, when the leaky gut syndrome is present. The test can be useful people who have multiple food intolerances and sensitivities, in order to detect whether the intolerances may be being caused by leaky gut.
To view other tests available from us click here