View All B Vitamins
View All Vitamin B12 products
What is VeganSafe™ B-12?
Although most of us simply know vitamin B-12 as the B vitamin responsible for energy production, it’s important to understand that “vitamin B-12” is actually a catch-all term for a class of vitamins known as cobalamins -- and they’re not equal in their benefits. VeganSafe™ B-12 is a vegan friendly formula that contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalmin, the two most bioactive forms of B-12.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need VeganSafe™ B-12
1. It’s the Best B-12 Available!
Methylcobalamin, or methylated B-12 is the most pure, active, bioavailable coenzyme form of B-12 and when paired with adenosylcobalamin, the other coenzyme form of B-12, forms the most potent B-12 combination available.
2. Encourages Normal Energy Levels
Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production in multiple ways. It supports the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and helps convert carbohydrates to glucose -- the fuel your body uses for energy.
3. Ultra Absorbable Formula Helps Fight B-12 Deficiency
B-12 deficiency is a serious problem that can cause anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, weight loss, depression, poor memory, asthma, vision problems, and low sperm count.
4. Supports Your Body’s Major Processes
As defense against homocysteine, B-12 is nutritional support for your cardiovascular and nervous systems.
5. Natural Sleep Support
Some research has linked methylcobalamin to positive effects on sleep due to its influence on melatonin secretion and light sensitivity; it also helps normalize a persons 24-hour clock.
The Health Benefits of VeganSafe™ B-12
- Nutritionally supports cardiovascular function.
- Promotes nervous system health.
- Fights homocysteine, a cardiovascular stressor.
- Supports adrenal function and energy production.
- Essential for cell growth and replication and DNA production.
- May support a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
Shocking Facts About Vitamin B-12
- As many as 30% of adults over 50 are unable to absorb B-12 in food, making supplementation the best source.
- Research conducted at the University of Oxford study found that vitamin B-12 deficiency may lead to brain shrinkage.
- B-12 supplementation is not a cure for Alzheimer's disease but preliminary reports suggest a link between vitamin B-12 deficiency and Alzheimer's disease.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia, a fatigue ridden condition where red blood cells don't develop properly and can't carry oxygen efficiently.
VeganSafe™ B-12 is Risk Free for You to Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of VeganSafe™ B-12.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is VeganSafe™ B-12 the Best Vitamin B-12 Supplement?
- Contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the bioavailable, coenzyme forms of B-12.
- Highly absorbable, no conversion in the liver is necessary.
- The European Food Safety Authority reports that the combination of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin is the best and safest representation of naturally occurring vitamin B-12.
- VeganSafe B-12 is an easy and delicious liquid formula -- no injections.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly, GMO and gluten free!
- Made in the USA and according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- B-12 (as 80% Methylcobalamin, 20% Adenosylcobalamin)
Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalmin are the coenzyme forms of vitamin B-12 and are the most effective and absorbable of the four types of vitamin B-12.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Triple-distilled water
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or early afternoon or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Hold in mouth for 15 seconds and then swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.